Saturday 28 April 2012

1rm and 3rm testing

4x1 bench press:
90kg/95/97.5(f)/97.5(f)

5x3 back squat:
100kg/110/115/120/125(f)

Even though i didnt get any pr's today, I matched both of them and felt way easier than previous attempts. Feeling stronger with that amount of weight, 90 and 95kg went easy for the bench but just that little jump was huge for me, 100kg soon! The squats were ok, felt better as the sets went on, the 120kg felt easy for 3 but again the little jumps at my max weights kill me. Just gonna keep being consistent with the heavy lifting, Registered for the primal throwdown yesterday in my first ever Rx'd comp. Will be great to see where im at with the rest of the dudes, and will provide a good marker for what to improve on for future comps, always thinking about years ahead, not so fussed about the present as long as im making consistent gains.


No comments:

Post a Comment