Saturday 21 April 2012

"Amanda"

wod#1 bench
5x3 bench press
60/70/80/85/87.5pr/90kg(f)
then
1 hour of yoga!

wod#2 "Amanda"
9-7-5
muscle ups
squat snatches 60kg
time=11:35

Two Pr's today! Im getting PR's daily and feeling really good! gonna have a rest so as to keep this consistent improvements rolling! gotta stay fresh and train hard for my goal to be competitive in the primal throwdown RX division, Time to step away from the boys and join the men!
New 3rm bench today nice and easily. Last time i did "Amanda was in june last year, about 10 months ago. i used 40kg for the snatches and didnt have the full lockout on the muscle ups.. my time was 15:38 and it killed me.
Today i got a time of 11:35 RX'D. Thats a 20kg increase on the snatches and over 4 mins off my time.
Consistent training and dedication is all it takes =)
Dear hard work, I thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment